Monday, March 24, 2008

Seven Things About Me

I have been tagged (sort of) by Krysta.
So here are seven interesting (or strange) facts about me...

1-I enjoy mowing the lawn...I think its the lines...kinda like vacuuming. :)

2-I have visited 23 states.

3-I was born in the same hospital as my mother and all of my children...the weird thing about that is I didn't grow up here.

4-My dream vacation is a tornado chasing tour...seriously.

5-I won an award for being the tallest girl at my session of EFY when I was 15. (this was out of hundreds of other girls)

6-I LOVE roller coasters...the scarier the better.

7-I am 6'0 tall and HATE basketball (no, I didn't play it when I was in high school...so don't ask!) :)

4 comments:

Krysta said...

Awesome! Thanks for playing!

ablackman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ablackman said...

Of all these, the only one I knew of is that you're 6' tall. Really I'm not sure if I even knew this or I was guessing. But then half the time I feel like I don't know Gerb (she's full of wonderful surprises)and when I really get to thinkin' I find myself wondering, "Who am I?"

ablackman said...

In case you're curious Trish, I'm the one that deleted that previous post. It was even more poorly written than the dumb one I replaced it with. Sorry to clutter things up.