Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Not sure where these two came from...


'Cuz it sure wasn't from me!! I'm pretty sure this came straight down the line from their dad (myself...I am willing to waste 10 minutes looking for an up front parking space at Wal Mart...of course we can all clearly see how well that's worked out for me...but that's beside the point...back to the story...)

Jacob and Anna left our house two Saturdays ago at about 6:45 in the morning...yes...MORNING... to hike from the lake up the canyon past the falls...a round trip total of approx. 30 miles on the river trail. Jacob is trying to rack up hiking miles for scouts and these two just thought it would be fun. Due to snow up the canyon and one tired sister they ended up quitting about four miles from their goal. I find it kind of cute that these two were up for spending the day together!

3 comments:

Gerb said...

That is awesome. You gotta love it when they actually like each other that much!

ablackman said...

Anna must've overheated. Probably coulda made it if she hadn't dressed so warm. But you have to appreciate the virtue of modest dress; whereas most o' the ladies on that river trail run more naked than not (I don't know what this all has to do with anything).

Bonnie said...

How wonderful that siblings like being with each other! These two are unique.