Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Frick and Frack


Frick and Frack... Two Peas in a Pod... Chip and Dale... Dumb and Dumber...(yes, mom that one is horrible)

These are commonly what our beautiful Emma and Gracie have been called over the years...please note that the Dumb and Dumber has only been in jest and never said in front of them. :)

They are a pair. They do everything together. They are pretty much attatched at the hip. I don't think one finishes a sentence without including the other's name. They fight just like normal siblings...but they love each other even more.

I have seriously thought many times over the years that Emma came into this life and Gracie followed her so quickly because she couldn't stand to wait her turn...she couldn't bear to be away from her sister any longer. I love watching their relationship develop. I never had any sisters, so seeing this special bond grow is that much more heartwarming for me.

I am anxious to see what the future holds! One things for sure...its bound to be entertaining!

5 comments:

ablackman said...

Great photo! I laughed out loud at the "Dumb and Dumber" note. I'm sure you thought they were bugging me the other night as we visited, but I had lots of fun with them. Entertaining?...That they are!

Gerb said...

I can't wait to read more about the inner-workings of your fun family. Awesome picture of the girls - it catches their personalities well, doesn't it?

Trish said...

Yay! Two of my favorite people are the first to comment! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Mom I never Would Have Guessed That That Picture actually Made It Onto Your Computer...
Way To Blog!
--Jacob

Bonnie said...

You can tell that the person who is doing this blog has an interest in photograpy! What great graphics!