Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Now what do we do?

Well...its Tuesday today. "Yeah, so what", you say.

To some Tuesday is just that...Tuesday. To most there is nothing special about it...just the day after Monday...and the day before Wednesday. But not around here.

Tuesday around here is TUESDAY!!!!!

What's so special about Tuesday? Um...Hello!!!! AMERICAN IDOL!!!!

Oh, that's right...the AI finale was LAST week. (sigh)
And now the let down begins...

Yes, I know...we are junkies. Complete, bonified, certified junkies...of AI that is. I even get to call it AI...no long drawn out name here...I get to use its nickname... cuz we're tight like that. We fell in love half way through the first season and by the time the big showdown between Ruben and Clay took place, it was hook, line, and sinker all the way, baby! (Clay was totally robbed!)

Many may think we're a little nutty...and in all truth...we are. And its true, the show is a tad bit corny sometimes. But it is the one show our whole family can watch and enjoy together.
And believe me...we enjoy it!

Anyway...I guess this is good bye till next season.

Hurry up already, would ya?!

2 comments:

Gerb said...

Sad thing is - even our family got the American Idol bug... For the last 3 shows we were plugging in the rabbit ears to watch the final 3,2,1 perform.

What did you think of the outcome? It ended the way we wanted it to...although 2 of our girls were sad when David A. didn't win.

Every time the judges would say something about how he just has a light about him...how he's so genuinely happy, etc. didn't you want to scream, "IT'S THE GOSPEL!!! I HAVE 2 FRIENDS WHO WOULD BE HAPPY TO COME TELL YOU ABOUT IT!" ??

Krysta said...

Ha Ha! I always love to find other AI junkies. I just wrote a post on it myself :)