Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy #15 Anna!!!


I bet you think I forgot to blog this, eh? Well, I didn't. :)
I have been thinking all day long about what to say about my sweet little girl that isn't quite so little anymore.

You were my first. I remember like yesterday the day you were born. To this day I wonder sometimes what our Heavenly Father was thinking entrusting me with you, to be your mom.

Anna, you need to know a few things...
First, I am more proud everyday of the beautiful young woman you are becoming. I admire your strength and determination. I admire your outlook on life and that you know you have a voice in this world and I admire your ability to use it. I admire your testimony and am greatful for the influence you have in our home. You are a choice spirit that your Heavenly Father saved for this time and place for a reason. He knew the world you would be coming into and He knew you could handle it. You are special. I can't wait to see what kind of a mother you turn out to be...a pretty darn good one if right now is any indicator.
I am proud to know you and call you daughter.
Happy Birthday sweet girl. I love you more than you will ever know.
-Mom


p.s. Sorry about the not so updated photo...I knew you would just love that I put it on here. You know what I always say...its like the shoemaker's kids going without shoes. :)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow Trish. I cant believe you have a 15 year old. It seems not too long ago you were that age and I was a pre-teen 12 year old looking at you on your way to go see "Dirty dancing" (PG-13) and thinking "wow, she's old! I cant wait till I'm that old so I can go see that movie."
Anna is a really pretty girl by the way.
Jenna

w&pb&family said...

I cant believe anna is 15!!! that means she was 5 when she was in our wedding....unbelievable......anna is such a beautiful girl inside and out!!!!! Although I like to take credit for my kids looks I have to say the bigler genes produce some beautiful children (of course they need our wonderful genes to mix with theirs....ha ha)
Happy birthday anna!!!!

Logan said...

Happy belated bday chicklet! You are a beautiful young women.