Thursday, April 24, 2008

I knew there was a reason I liked my job.

I think with every job comes ups and downs. For the last six months or so I have been feeling more downs than ups. It seems I have been in a funk and just haven't been loving my craft. I have even questioned whether I should continue at what I am doing. Well, this week changed that. I took one of my favorite shots to date and now remember why I started all this in the first place. Just thought I'd share. :)
(the image low res so it would'nt take too long to load...sorry)

5 comments:

Laura said...

WHERE did you shoot this?!!

It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Don't you dare give up your trade!!

Krysta said...

Very nice! :)

Kat said...

Trish,

I have never known you to take a bad picture. :)
This one is fabulous. Where did you find this fabulous setting?

Trish said...

Hey Yo and Katrina- this was taken at the state hospital up by seven peaks.

Trish said...

...and thank you btw for the compliments!! :)